It gives us immense pleasure to share that by the Grace of Allah with sheer help from our team and respected donors, we are able to fulfill moral obligation imposed by Almighty Allah to provide help to the needy and destitute irrespective of their class, creed and faith.
The idea behind Noor-e-Kainat Welfare Trust’s commitment arise from our sensitivity towards our community that is in dire needs as a result of a natural calamity, maltreatment or suffering from any disease or disability or due to their backgrounds.
We are devoted in providing not only relief to people who are
challenged; struggling or suffering in one way or the other, but also to bring
economic order in their lives, all this was not possible without the firm
dedication of our respected donors and our workers. Hence, we are gratefully obliged for their
sincerity alongwith their sincerity along with their volunteering assistance to the noble cause.
VisionOur vision is to build upon a better word by working in alleviating and inspiring the under privileged sectors of the society, especially the femqale gender and special children to bring bout an economic independence in their lives regardless of religion or ethnic background.
Our mission is to help the needy suffering from
various problems such as illiteracy, unemployment, disability, disease or even
natural disasters through support channels such as vocational training, skill
development, medicine and medical treatments, education and employment
To provide quality education to poor children especially those from low income backgrounds or from rural areas of Pakistan.
To undertake the promotion of health and hygiene related activities;
To set up Health Care Centres
To establish institutions that provide vocational training and develop their professional skill sets;
To establish rehabilitation centers for the incapacitated or disabled men, women and children;
To design and implement social development plans within the rural and underdeveloped sectors.
Values and Principals
At Noor-e-Kaint Welfare Trust, we believe and practice the following principals with values at all levels:
- Utilisation of local wisdom and resources
- Encouragement of innovation and creativity
- Priotiwing on quality
- Enhancing coordination and networking
- Accepting challenges
- In encouraging local people to actively participate in the development initiatives within their community.
- In the importance of human rights
- In the need for social harmony free from communal bias.
- In the freedom and access to health and education for all.
- Some of our success Welfare Programs from past many years.
- Promotion and protection of human rights.
- Social and sustenance projects especially within rural areas.
- Easy access to health, education and vocational training for poor and the needy especially children and female gender.
- Environmental protection programs.
- Crisis Management.
- Free medical dispensaries and Medical campus.
- Health and Hygiene awareness.